Intergarting taglib with qmake

Raúl huertas rax2003_7 at hotmail.com
Wed May 9 19:20:59 CEST 2007

Hello!
I'm working in a  class song that uses taglib to load and save tags. How
ever, in all my project I'm working with qt framework, QString, QList, QMap,
quint32... So I need qmake. the problem is that I don't know whre to insert
`taglib-config --cflags --libs`, or if I should use the output of this
scrpit for use them as compiler options.

should I use `taglib-config --cflags --libs`, 'taglib-config --cflags
--libs' or "taglib-config --cflags --libs"?

One more thing, I'm using Netbeans.

Bye!