TagLib windows snapshot

mETz mETz81 at web.de
Thu Jun 7 22:58:40 CEST 2007

Moin,

just quoting my own website-entry:

---
Today I updated the TagLib port to windows (see http://metz.gehn.net/downloads
category "Other"), based on latest TagLib sources (taken from svn).
Furthermore I remove all old binaries and snapshots as they were too outdated
and/or unmaintained by me.

Most important change: the MSVC build is gone. This is because I decided to
stop using MSVC, mainly due to its unclear runtime-library license (read: I
didn’t even find a license and shipping them with your own software is said
to be illegal, something I will not risk). Furthermore it’s way easier for me
if I only have to struggle with one compiler at a time :)
---

Bye,
Stefan aka mETz