ID3v2 Implementation of "Synchronised lyrics/text frame"

Marvin Schmidt Thund3r at Virtual-Highway.de
Sat Jul 14 21:37:30 CEST 2007

Hi folks,
I'm new to this list, so first of all I want to thank everybody involved
in this project for their work, it's a great library.
The only thing I was missing was the synchronised lyrics/text frame
(http://www.id3.org/id3v2.4.0-frames #4.9.), because I
wanted to use it ever since i read about it in the specifications.
So I started to implement it in the library and here's the result, which
I like to contribute.
I also attached a small program I wrote which reads lyrics from LRC
files (simple or enhanced) and puts them into the id3v2
tag of a mp3 file using the synchronised lyrics/text frame. The program
requires Boost::Regex and expects the LRC file to
be encoded in UTF8 at the moment.

I appreciate any comment on these two things!

Regards,
- Marvin Schmidt