Access to encoding of tags?

CJ Kucera taglib at apocalyptech.com
Fri Sep 15 18:05:36 CEST 2006

Hello list!

I'm curious if there's some way I can use TagLib to look at how my id3v2
tags are encoded on a set of mp3 files.  My usual utilities are showing
some weird behavior and I think it might be unicode-related, so it'd be
great to have a window into exactly how the tags are stored in the file
itself.  I've looked around the API and I was hopeful once I saw the
"Type" enum in TagLib::String, but I don't see any obvious way to find
out how TagLib read the tag in in the first place.

Thanks,
CJ

--
WOW: Kakistocracy         |   "Happiness isn't good enough for me!  I
taglib at apocalyptech.com   |              demand euphoria!"