Win32 Port

Indy Sams indy at driftsolutions.com
Fri Jun 9 23:24:35 CEST 2006

Hello all,

  I just made a Win32 port for the latest release version (1.4) and thought I would post it on here for anyone who wants it. It's a zip file containing the files changed from the 1.4 release, a Visual Studio 2005 project, and pre-compiled release/debug .DLL and .LIB.

  I have exported the String and FileRef classes (because that's all I needed for my purposes, don't know if anyone else needs more). If you need other ones exported, just add TAGLIB_API before the class definition.

  I also compiled in and exported the C bindings, but I haven't tested them so I'm just going to assume they work.

  If people want me to I can maintain a Win32 port of the project.

Best regards,
 Indy Sams
 mailto:indy at driftsolutions.com