TODO

Scott Wheeler wheeler at kde.org
Thu Jul 20 14:03:12 CEST 2006

On Thursday 20 July 2006 13:09, Jeff Mitchell wrote:
> Ah, sorry, I didn't catch that the list you put together was just
> non-bug-report items.

Yes, I should probably clarify this since there are a lot of new people on the
list since the last release -- I tend to fix almost every reported but in the
bug tracker before releases.  I wanted to put together a secondary list since
there have been a lot of things reported on the list so that I have kind of a
second checklist, though as I said it's even better if these issues do make
it into the bug tracker.

The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it
is not utterly absurd.
--Bertrand Russell