Odd APIC frame

Scott Wheeler wheeler at kde.org
Thu Jul 13 22:51:49 CEST 2006

On Jul 13, 2006, at 10:19 PM, Norman Palardy wrote:

> I'm working with a few mp3 files from various sources.
>
> There seems to be a couple that have very odd attached pictures that
> taglib gets just slightly wrong.
> Apple's iTunes and MS' Windows Media seem to handle these though.

Just a guess, but this may be the fact that iTunes has a bug in its
synch safe integer implementation (it doesn't use them, basically),
so it ends up writing invalid lengths for images which messes things
up in some cases.  WMP may have a work around for the iTunes bug.

What are the sizes of the images that aren't being read properly?