temp file for intermediate storing before writing the new file

Jochen Issing jochen at isign-softart.de
Sun Jan 29 14:57:25 CET 2006

Hi All,

regarding iTunes Tags I would like to ask for your opinion. I need to write
the new file into a new location before being able to write the whole file at
once. Therefore, I thought about writing a temp file, which will be copied to
the new location afterwards and reopened.

Is there already something like that in taglib? If not, is the temp file the
correct solution? Can I use the function tempnam() from <stdio.h>?

Best Regards,

jochen
--
 jochen issing