package config file for c bindings only?

Scott Wheeler wheeler at kde.org
Wed Feb 22 22:25:11 CET 2006

On Friday 17 February 2006 14:03, Oskar Liljeblad wrote:
> Is a separate package config needed for the C bindings?
> Or is it safe to use the result of the CFLAGS/LIBS of the
> taglib package, and add -ltag_c to LIBS? Not always I think
> (e.g. static linkage).

There's currently not a pc file for the C bindings, but if folks would
particularly like one I'm fine with creating such.  For now, yes, just
appending -ltag_c should be fine.

Well this should cheer you up for sure.  You see I've got your old ID and
you're all dressed up like The Cure.
--Ben Folds Five, "Battle of Who Could Care Less"