itunes version now with full audio properties support

Martin Aumueller aumuell at reserv.at
Tue Feb 7 01:18:33 CET 2006

Hi Jochen,

thank you for making this available to us. Just recently I updated
amaroK's m4a code to the version that you posted 2 weeks ago and made
your code the default one (instead of the libmp4v2/mpeg4ip/faad2 based
one). Up to now, there were no complaints (except for missing write
support, of course :) And just now I dropped this version into
amaroK's repository.

I'm really happy that we probably can get rid of libmp4v2 altogether
in the not too distant future.

Martin