ByteVector::Data nulls out?

Nicholas Melnick nmelnick at dytara.com
Sat Apr 8 07:19:59 CEST 2006

Hi, there, everyone.

I'm attempting to access TagLib functions via the C API.  I've
started to add a few functions to be able to access the ID3v2 data,
and I'm currently working on grabbing artwork.  I've pulled out the
AttachedPictureFrame, and tried sending it out as a char* via the data
() function in ByteVector. When I return from the function, I end up
getting a C string of about 4-8 bytes and nothing else.

Has anyone used this function before and had any luck? I'm not so
great at C++, and running mostly by the excellent documentation
against my poor skill at the language. ;)

  - Nick