Crash on big jpeg-covers

Lars Siebold khandha5 at gmx.net
Sun Jan 23 22:45:14 CET 2005

Hello,

I'm having a problem loading some files with tags generated by iTunes
(Windows). This happens both with amaroK and KTag, so it seems to be a
taglib problem.
The problem occurs with files that have large jpegs in the APIC-frame. I
tested this with several short test-files (I can upload them uppon
request). I used the same cover as BMP, PNG and JPEG in 200x200 and
600x600. All the files work except the 600x600 jpeg file. That one
crashes both amarok and KTag on loading (backtrace attatched).

Lars Siebold