cpu used 99 %

Scott Wheeler wheeler at kde.org
Tue Dec 6 21:44:12 CET 2005

On Saturday 26 November 2005 12:12, Veit Hailperin wrote:
> I've put the reading of tags already in a try/catch part - so that it
> should not read it if it notices that it won't work.

(Just catching up on a couple of mails, since by the wonder of a neighbor
turning on an open wireless relay tonight I was able to download my mail...)

TagLib doesn't use exception (like the KDE libs), so just putting things in a
try/catch block won't help.  See the instructions at the page below for
debugging freezes:

http://developer.kde.org/~wheeler/freeze.html

The world is full of magical things patiently waiting for our wits to grow
sharper.
--Bertrand Russell