MP3 file make taglib crash

Scott Wheeler wheeler at kde.org
Fri Aug 5 16:39:55 CEST 2005

On Friday 05 August 2005 0:13, Bram Schoenmakers wrote:
> Hi,
>
> My kind Windows-using-friend gave me a MP3 which makes both Amarok, JuK and
> Konqueror crash. They have one similarity: taglib.

In the future it's easier if you use the bug tracking system for reporting
bugs.  Were this not already fixed I'd have had you open one there.  But as
implied, this was fixed a while back in SVN and that fix was part of the 1.4
release, so you just need to update.

relations, for nature cannot be fooled.
--Richard Feynman