could you please typedef "long long" ?

Sampath Tilakumara sampath at millenniumit.com
Tue Apr 5 06:07:14 CEST 2005

would it be too much to ask the "long long" to be typedef'ed? I waz
trying to port TagLib to Windows.. but it doesn't have "long long"...
p.s. the windows port already available is old & seems to require
VisualStudio .NET..  I simply need to create a maintainable VC6
project which any windows user could easily use.. maybe i'll also add
the WMA patch someone had posted..

thx
wolfie

The information contained in this email is confidential and is meant to be read only by the person to whom it is addressed.
Please visit http://www.millenniumit.com/legal/email.htm to read the entire confidentiality clause.