WMA support

wsong wsong.cn at gmail.com
Sun Oct 10 18:36:42 CEST 2004

Hi erveryone,

I'm new to here and I like taglib very much.

But it doesn't support asf/wma tags currently. I'm considering add
asf/wma support for it. Here I have some questions:

1, I downloaded the ASF specs(enclosed pdf file) from M$ website. But
I'm not  a lawyer and not sure if we can use this for Tag retrieving
purpose. Surely we don't need to distribute the specs itself. Maybe
you guys can review the EULA in the file.

2, I found mplayer supports ASF tags and the header file(enclosed
asf.h) comes with it is well organized. So can we just adopt this
header file or do we have to, or prefer to, create a new one.

Thanks
Wen.