WMA Support

Scott Wheeler wheeler at kde.org
Tue Dec 7 15:12:21 CET 2004

On Tuesday 07 December 2004 15:00, Allan Sandfeld Jensen wrote:
> Please search the archives or check bugs.kde.org. This is specifically a
> WONTFIX because WMA is an evil properitary format.

It's even more evil than the standard grade evil found in some proprietary
formats since even reading the spec requires agreeing to a terms of service
that isn't anywhere close to being compatible with OSS.

Well this should cheer you up for sure.  You see I've got your old ID and
you're all dressed up like The Cure.
--Ben Folds Five, "Battle of Who Could Care Less"