ID3v2 field TRCK and setTrack

Tor Hveem tor at bash.no
Tue Aug 17 00:25:37 CEST 2004

List,

I was reading the id3v2 spec and came across this:

  TRCK
   The 'Track number/Position in set' frame is a numeric string
   containing the order number of the audio-file on its original
   recording. This MAY be extended with a "/" character and a numeric
   string containing the total number of tracks/elements on the original
   recording. E.g. "4/9".

That is something I wanted to use in my application, but when I consult
id3v2tag.h I see this:
      virtual void setTrack(uint i);

This must be a bug, I think. But alas, I'm not fluent in c++ so unfortunately
I cannot produce a patch.

--
Tor Hveem