[Social-Desktop] Social Desktop implementation for forum.kde.org

Frank Karlitschek karlitschek at kde.org
Fri Mar 27 17:01:04 CET 2009

Hi Ingo,

this is great news.
I´m looking forward to you work.

Please check the open collaboration services spec here:
http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Specifications/open-collaboration-services

I recommend that you implement existing functionality compatible with
this spec.
If you want to extend the specification I would like to discuss the
additions on this list.

I think we have to avoid that every website and every application
supports only their own API.
The idea of the Social Desktop and the open collaboration services
specs where that every application can talk to every webservice (who
provides the need functionallity)

What do you think?

Cheers
Frank