frequencies of categorical variables

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at kdemail.net
Fri Apr 22 23:21:11 BST 2022

Am Fri, 22 Apr 2022 20:48:17 +0000 (UTC)
schrieb someone <maffydoit at aol.com>:
> Thomas,
> Very good.
> So for grouping, for example, using this data
> sethttps://drive.google.com/file/d/11WIET3s4eMHsB6JQ6hOQBx0SKquGRKKw/view?usp=sharing
> I could get mean population by arearegion? Thanks so much for the
> time you are putting into this. Gene

Exactly.

I'd actually like to encourage you to keep testing the daily builds, in
particularly, while talking about new features, i.e.

https://binary-factory.kde.org/view/Windows%2064-bit/job/RKWard_Nightly_win64/

. These may have some rough edges, work in progress, and it's always a
good idea to save your data, often, but we do try to keep them in a
useful state at all times.

Should you encounter a truly unusable build, once in a while, you can
still go back to the official release.