Using Ctags in rkward

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at kdemail.net
Sat Nov 7 13:31:12 GMT 2020

Am Sun, 01 Nov 2020 10:56:12 +0100
schrieb Vojtěch Zeisek <vojtech.zeisek at opensuse.org>:
> Perfect, thank You. :-) Will it appear in some upcoming version? I
> so, we using rolling-release distros would get in very quickly.

Well, of course it will be released, sooner or later. We do have daily
builds of the development version at least for Ubuntu:
https://rkward.kde.org/RKWard_Source_Repository.html

For other distributions, there are no automated builds, so far, but
in most cases building from source is not terribly hard, these days.
(I'm currently working on some larger stuff, but in a separate git
branch; the master branch is still very close to the 0.7.2 release.)

If this particular change WRT to kate plugins gets some decent testing
(hint, hint) and positive feedback, it may be possible to turn this into
a mini-release, soonish.