Help info does not display

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Sun Aug 4 08:59:10 BST 2019

Hi!

On Sat, 3 Aug 2019 19:49:38 +0000 (UTC)
Francois Maurice <maurice.francois at ymail.com> wrote:
> Hi Thomas,
> OK, browseURL("some_local_file.html") works perfectly.
> And options("help_type") is set to "html"

Strange. I cannot see what might possibly be wrong, then.

> Another guess ?

Just in case, please try a recent nightly build:
https://binary-factory.kde.org/job/RKWard_Nightly_mingw64/

If that does not change anything, please check rk.sessionInfo() for the
location of debug message files, and post them both (frontend /
backend).