RKWard 0.7.0 Crashing

meik michalke meik.michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de
Thu Jan 11 14:26:04 UTC 2018

dear kenji,

Am Donnerstag, 11. Januar 2018, 14:26:51 CET schrieb
kenjisato1996 at yahoo.co.jp:
> Upon installation, I realized that the version of R used was much earlier
> than what I needed (which is ver 3.4.3) and when I did install and change
> the directory to it via the rkward.ini file this problem occured.

i take it you're running RKWard on windows. RKWard needs the R version it was
compiled with to work correctly. it is usually possible to do point release
upgrades of R (like using 3.4.3 instead of 3.4.2), but since R sometimes
changes fundamentally between even minor (3.3 vs. 3.4) upgrades, you need to
use the version that RKWard expects.

i think the latest 0.7.0 windows build was done with R 3.3. if you're lucky
thomas could possibly build a more recent snapshot.

viele grüße :: m.eik

--
  dipl. psych. meik michalke