RKWard 0.7.0 is available

Rob van Bemmelen rvanbemmelen at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 13:54:05 UTC 2018

Today I upgraded RKWard to 0.7.0, considering it safe as to upgrade as it
is in the cran-stable PPA. However, after upgrading I get this error (and
am not able to run RKWard:

'The KDE installation could not be found (kreadconfig5). When moving /
copying RKWard, make sure to copy the whole application folder, or create a
shorcut / link, instead.'

I am on Linux Mint 18.3 MATE and use the CRAN version of R (3.4.4). I
uninstalled/re-installed RKWARD several launchpad PPAs, including the kf5
daily builds, but all give the same error.
Am I missing something? Any ideas how to fix this? Any dependencies I need
to install?

--
[work] Wageningen Marine Research, Haringkade 1 - 1976 CP  IJmuiden - The
Netherlands - rob.vanbemmelen at wur.nl
[home] Asserlaan 22, 1902 DS  Castricum - The Netherlands -
rvanbemmelen at gmail.com
[tel] +31 612 394 805 or +31 317 483 092 or + 31 640 968 054
[blog] http://overthetreeline.wordpress.com/  &
https://longicaudus.wordpress.com/