new location for debian packages of RKWard plugins

meik michalke meik.michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de
Sat Mar 11 16:51:53 UTC 2017

hi there,

we'd like to inform all of you that we have moved our debian repository for
plugin packages (and related R packages) from files.kde.org to
distribute.kde.org. this is (only) of relevance for you if you are running a
debian-based operating system and have configured apt to use that repository.

well, in that case you already should have noticed that the repo isn't
functioning any longer. please replace your current configuration with the new
addresses:

 # for binary packages:
 deb https://distribute.kde.org/rkward/deb unstable main
 # for source packages:
 deb-src https://distribute.kde.org/rkward/deb unstable main

you can then install all additional RKWard plugins through your systems's
package management (note that you need to install the package "rkward-keyring"
first, to import the repo's PGP key). currently, that includes the following
packages:

 r-other-rkward-rk.anova
 r-other-rkward-rk.clusteranalysis
 r-other-rkward-rk.cohenkappa
 r-other-rkward-rk.factoranalysis
 r-other-rkward-rk.gitinstall
 r-other-rkward-rk.multidimensionalscaling

as well as:
 r-other-rkward-rkwarddev (plugin development)
 r-other-rkward-ximple    (XML package, dependency for rkwarddev)

viele grüße :: m.eik

--
  dipl. psych. meik michalke