[rkward-users] KF5 based RKWard

Vojtěch Zeisek vojtech.zeisek at opensuse.org
Wed Dec 6 09:17:25 UTC 2017

Hi,
as upcoming KDE applications 17.12 is going to completely drop KDE4/Qt4
support, which will cause removal of RKWard 0.6.5 (depending on KDE4/Qt4), as
user of openSUSE Tumbleweed (running the newest applications), I gave a try to
the latest developmental version of RKWard 0.6.9git.20171022T093... kindly
packaged in home:wolfi323, https://software.opensuse.org/package/rkward I was
very happy with its state. UI is old good the same and so far I did not notice
any major issues. So I hope version 0.7 will be officially available soon.
Thank You!
V.

--
Vojtěch Zeisek