Upcoming release 0.6.5 - Call for testing

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Sat Mar 12 19:39:15 UTC 2016

Hi!

As RKWard 0.6.4 will not compile with the upcoming version 3.3.x of R,
we are getting ready to release RKWard 0.6.5 in early April. Despite
the short development cycle, the new release also brings some notable
new features. Importantly, RKWard now allows previews not only of plots,
but also of data, and output. Many plugins (esp. the data import
plugins) have gained such previews. Also, preview windows are now
attached to the corresponding dialogs, which helps overcome some long
standing usability issues.

Once again, we'll try to make do with a rather short testing period,
and so I'd like to ask you to provide feedback by March 24 (the
earlier the better). Naturally, if anything important comes up, the
testing period will be extended as necessary. More details and download
links at https://rkward.kde.org/Release_Schedule .

Thanks!