[rkward-users] [rkward:discussion] RKWard with Microsoft R Open

Leszek Pawlowicz leszekmp at users.sf.net
Sun Feb 14 21:08:40 UTC 2016

So I stepped back, and installed the standard version of RKWard (including the KDE and R installations), in the hope that I could get that to work first, then try to get it to work with Microsoft R Open. And it does install (again, Windows 10 64-bit) , will run, and calculates stats successfully; however, if I try to create any graphics (e.g. plots), I get a "red circle with a slash in it" icon, which I assume means that either the PNG graphic was not created successfully, or RKWard can't find it to load it into the window. KDE problem?

---

[RKWard with Microsoft R Open](https://sourceforge.net/p/rkward/discussion/165574/thread/6eaabce1/?limit=25#ebd4)

---

Sent from sourceforge.net because rkward-users at lists.sourceforge.net is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/rkward/discussion/165574/