[rkward-users] [rkward:discussion] RKWard with Microsoft R Open

Leszek Pawlowicz leszekmp at users.sf.net
Sun Feb 14 20:36:46 UTC 2016

I'm trying to get RKWard working with Microsoft R Open (installed on Windows 10, R version 3.2.3). For this, I installed KDE and RKWard independently, and specified the directory that contains R, Microsoft R open in this case. If I double-click on the program icon created by installation, it tells me that it can't locate rkward.bat, and sure enough it's not in the install directory (C:\ProgramData\KDE\bin). RKWard.exe is there, and if I double click on that, it seems to start up RKWard successfully, but I can't seem to load any data. However, I also get a KDE Crash Handler warning telling me that RKWard closed unexpectedly, with error "Executable: RKWARD~1.EXE PID: 6928 Signal: Unknown (0x 0)". Any thoughts on what the problem might be?

---

[RKWard with Microsoft R Open](https://sourceforge.net/p/rkward/discussion/165574/thread/6eaabce1/?limit=25#a41c)

---

Sent from sourceforge.net because rkward-users at lists.sourceforge.net is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/rkward/discussion/165574/