[rkward-users] Error of object format with Ubuntu

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Mon Nov 24 09:37:45 UTC 2014

Hi,

CCing the maintainer of raster, as this seems to be a buglet in raster
(although it's rather unlikely to step on it, outside of rkward):

  is.factor(as.environment("package:raster")$.__C__RasterStackBrick at prototype)

returns

  list()

where one should reasonably expect a logical. Now, again this is totally
unlikely to trigger outside of RKWard, as this is not an object a user would
ever deal with, directly. RKWard does while looking at the objects contained
in the package.

I'll safeguard against this in RKWard, now, but it might make sense to fix
this in raster, too (esp. if there is any chance that this could also trigger
under more likely circumstances).

On the upside, this error message in RKWard should not have any noticable
consequences, and is safe to ignore.

I cannot reproduce the second problem. Looks like failure to quote the name of
the function to trace, before passing it to edit. Could you provide
  rk.sessionInfo()
?