[rkward-users] Rkward listening to port 22299

Ghislain Durif ghislain.durif at univ-lyon1.fr
Wed May 7 14:19:34 UTC 2014

Dear Rkward community,

I am new in this list and I am very sorry if that question has already
been asked. I encountered an interesting problem while I was doing some
administration on my computer (Ubuntu 12.04). I am currently working
with Rkward 0.6.1 (and KDE 4.8.5), installed from the debian ppa
repository. It appears from a port scan with the netstat command that
the process rkward.rbacken is listening to the port 22299 while running.
I wonder whether it is a normal behaviour or not?

Thank you in advance for your help

--
Ghislain DURIF

UMR 5558 Biométrie et Biologie Évolutive
Université Claude Bernard Lyon 1