[rkward-users] rkward script editor popups

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Thu Jun 26 08:05:55 UTC 2014

Hi!

On Tuesday 24 June 2014 17:45:13 Paul Zerr wrote:
> I love the program so far, really great, thank you, developers!

Thanks. We like to hear that!

> One thing is really annoying and I can't find a way to turn it off:
> anywhere I click in the script editor a blue popup opens that seems to
> provide information about the libraries in use.

Hm, either there is a bit of exaggeration in that "anywhere", or it is a bug.
Two types of popups are to be expected inside the script editor: code
completion and function argument hinting. You can these turn off, separately,
at Settings->Configure RKWard->Script Editor.

>From your description, it sounds like it's something entirely different,
though, which really does not belong there. Please provide:

a) The output of rk.sessionInfo()
b) A small screenshot or text copy of the content of the popup.
c) Could it be this is the tooltip from the workspace browser, somehow? Click
on the "Workspace" tool button to toggle the workspace browser on or off. See
if that affects anything.