[rkward-users] [rkward:discussion] Re: Error starting Rkward 0.6.1 with R 3.0.1 on openSUSE 12.3

Thomas Friedrichsmeier tfry at users.sf.net
Tue Jul 16 08:26:56 UTC 2013

Very sorry for the late reply. Looks like I did not get a notification of your post.

> Error: package ‘rkward’ was built before R 3.0.0: please re-install it

For use with R >= 3.0.0 you need a version of RKWard compiled against R >= 3.0.0. I am not sure whether suitable binaries exist for openSuse. However, compilation from source is relatively straight-forward on Linux systems: http://p.sf.net/rkward/compiling

---
[Error starting Rkward 0.6.1 with R 3.0.1 on openSUSE 12.3](https://sourceforge.net/p/rkward/discussion/165574/thread/cff64476/?limit=25#50b7/0223)

---

Sent from sourceforge.net because rkward-users at lists.sourceforge.net is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/rkward/discussion/165574/