[rkward-users] acf

meik michalke meik.michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de
Thu Dec 12 09:17:41 UTC 2013

hi leslie,

Am Mittwoch, 11. Dezember 2013, 20:05:17 schrieb Leslie:
> I downloaded r-cran-tseries  using my package manager.
> I can import my data to the workspace but I do not see how to set
> stationarity and run autocorrelation function from the menu.  Do I have
> to enter the r code myself in the R Console?

in short: yes.

R itself is a programming language, so you use it by executing commands.
RKWard provides a (hoepfully) much more comfortable interface to it, and for
some statistics it offers dialogs from the menu, where you are looking. but
these menus don't come with the actual R package, as long as the package
author (or anybody else) didn't explicitly write one for RKWard.

RKWard can be extended by plugins:
 http://rkward.sf.net/R
so if you know that the calculations you want to do are something you will
have to deal with for a while, it might be worth the time to write your own
GUI dialog:
 http://rkward.sourceforge.net/documents/devel/plugins/
 http://rkward.sourceforge.net/R/pckg/rkwarddev/rkwarddev_vignette.pdf

viele grüße :: m.eik