[rkward-users] Graphics windows attached to the main window

luc.bianchi luc.bianchi at zoho.com
Sun Aug 25 15:31:21 UTC 2013

Hello:
 first of all, I want to say Hi!, I'm new in the list. I've been using RKWard for almost 2 years and I think it's really great, now I'm using the 0.5.7 version under Linuxmint 13 and  p, li { white-space: pre-wrap; }KDE 4.8.5.

The question is, I would like to know if it is possible to have the graphics window always visible in the application window like the Workspace Browser, the Editor, the File Browser, and the RConsole (like in R-Studio).

The only similar solution I've found is to have the graphics window fixed on top of all the applications windows, but this not exactly what I need.

Thanks!

Lucas.