[rkward-users] [rkward:discussion] rkward 0.61 R 3.0.0RC bundle win32 - can't list demo datasets

Ingmar Gutberlet gutberle at users.sf.net
Sat Aug 10 17:21:16 UTC 2013

I am new to R and installed the RKWard 0.61 R 3.0.0RC win32 bundle. RKWard runs and generally works (afaikt), however, I can not list the demo datasets. E.g. when I enter...

library(MASS)
data()

package:MASS shows up in the workspace, but data() results in error...

Error in pager(files, header = header, title = title, delete.file = delete.file) :
  unused arguments (header = header, delete.file = delete.file)

If I try the same from RGui.exe or from RStudio it works. Also, the error is independent of OS, appearing exactly the same on WinXP SP3 and Win7 Pro x64, all users with admin rights.

Any help would be much appreciated.

---

[rkward 0.61 R 3.0.0RC bundle win32 - can't list demo datasets](https://sourceforge.net/p/rkward/discussion/165573/thread/bee570da/?limit=25#71ff)

---