[rkward-users] rkward output issues [TOC and plot parameter modifications].

Sourav Chakraborty schakra1 at uno.edu
Thu Oct 25 15:35:30 UTC 2012

Hi Thomas,

For me the problem still exists! I updated RKward this morning.

Here is the new version (not really different than yesterday!):
RKWard
Version 0.6.0z+0.6.1+devel1
Using KDE Development Platform 4.7.4 (4.7.4)

I was unable to get a change log info but hope the following information
will help you determine if I am using the right ppa and build.
http://ppa.launchpad.net/pool/main/r/rkward/rkward_0.6.0z+0.6.1-0daily
+3781+201210231116~oneiric1_amd64.changelog

Let me know if I am doing something wrong.

Thanks.

Best,
Sourav