[rkward-users] [rkward-devel] Select cases

Rebel Tyrcus rebel.tyrcus at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 12:02:56 UTC 2012

On Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 7:47 PM, meik michalke
<meik.michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de> wrote:
> i've tried to come up with something hopefully useful. it's a first subsetting
> plugin called "rk.subset", which is limited to data.frames and can also only
> filter by variables which are a column in the selected data object. despite
> these limitations, if nothing it can still hint you to how to use the subset()
> function if you need more complex subsetting ;-)
>
> to test it, go to "settings" -> "manage R packages" -> "install/update/remove"
> and search/install the package "rk.subset". the new dialog will then be
> available from RKWard's "data" menu.
>
> let me know what you think of it!

Hey, sorry for the late reply. I've tried to install the plugin, but
unfortunately I'm on RKWard on Windows (0.6.0), and I don't know what
the problem is but I cannot select any CRAN mirror, so I haven't been
able to install it.

I'll try to install it at home on my linux system, but where I really
need it is at work...

Thank you anyway.

Joan