[rkward-users] [Help] RE: t-Test with Groups?

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Aug 15 02:02:26 UTC 2012

The following forum message was posted by kklein at http://sourceforge.net/projects/rkward/forums/forum/165574/topic/5521778:

I'll take a look! Actually, I was wondering where I could find ANOVA as well.

I have been hoping that some enterprising developers would write a good GUI
for R for a very long time. I find that I usually prefer to just type the commands
in, if I know exactly what I want to do, but for students, that can be a little
daunting. No matter what, though, I wanted them to learn on something they could
(legally) just have on their machines and continue to use in their own research,
unlike SPSS, which is what I learned on. So far, I think RKWard is going to
make that possible.

...As long as I can get it to install on Mountain Lion, for the students who
have upgraded, or people like me who have new Apple laptops... That's the next
experiment.