[rkward-users] Boxplot label

Carlos Bessa carlos.bessa at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 21:25:44 UTC 2012

Thanks all!
I followed your instructions and now have the charts as i wanted. I did hit
another bump though... i use the preview window from the GUI to export the
plot to pdf/svg. But if i use the script file or just type it on the
console the plot shows up on the output window... and i haven't found a way
to export it. I'm guessing there's some command that i can add to the
script to export it to some desired format, but i haven't found that yet.
Can you help me with that?

best regards,
Carlos