[rkward-users] Uninstall

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Sun Apr 22 14:25:15 UTC 2012

Hi,

On Saturday 21 April 2012, jacques canonge wrote:
> I would like to remove rkward from my systems.
>
> I have windows 7.I installed rkward first then KDE. My user experience has
> been quite unpleasant.

sorry to hear that.

> I would like to remove both. But I cant find any solution on windows to do
> it.

It seems somewhat unlikely that you really "installed rkward first then KDE".
Assuming you installed KDE to C:\KDE, simply remove C:\KDE. This will also get
rid of RKWard. Assuming you used the installation bundle, remove whichever
folder you unpacked that to.

Naturally, this will also remove anything else that you may have written into
this folder, and that you might want to keep.

You may have to reboot before being able to remove the folders, as some KDE
helper applications may still be running. You will also have to remove any
icons placed in the start-menu or on your desktop, manually. Nothing is
written to the registry, however.