[rkward-users] colors of suggested function arguments

dirk dns_hmpf at web.de
Sat Oct 8 15:30:52 UTC 2011

Hi,

When entering a function in the script editor, rkward lists possible arguments
to that function. However for me the widget gets a black background and grey
text, which makes those suggestions nearly impossible to see. Please have a
look at the linked screenshot[1].

I thought it might be a wrong colour setting for the editor, but I tried
around a bit and could not find an option which changed it. Neither did
disabling compositing and the behaviour persisted with a fresh user.

Since the behaviour is very obvious I guess it is some configuration issue on
my or my distributions end instead of a  bug in rkward. Any pointers how to fix
it?

Best,
Dirk

1: http://wstaw.org/m/2011/10/08/rkward-suggest.png

rkward version 0.5.6z+0.5.7+pre1 from https://launchpad.net/~rkward-
devel/+archive/rkward-devel-cran
(but also with 0.5.6 from regular oneiric archives)

R version 2.13.2-1natty0 from cran (oneiric repo is not yet available from
cran)