[rkward-users] [Help] RE: Error with NAMESPACE

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Thu Nov 3 15:35:47 UTC 2011

Hi,

On Thursday 03 November 2011, Matthieu Stigler wrote:
> short question: having already the other PPA, I guess I need to remove it?
> I saw there are two possibilities, remove just ppa or package also?

I'm not sure, how apt will handle this situation, i.e. whether it will install
the package from the new PPA, automatically. To make sure it does,

> sudoppa-purgeppa:<nom_du_dépôt>

is probably a good idea. Alternatively,

  sudo apt-get remove rkward
  sudo apt-add-repository --remove  ppa:<old repo>
  sudo apt-add-repository ppa:<new repo>
  sudo apt-get update
  sudo apt-get install rkward

(rkward is the only package in our PPA, though, so this should not make a
difference).