[rkward-users] [Help] RE: Rkward windows do not refresh

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue May 24 20:48:49 UTC 2011

The following forum message was posted by aloboaleu at http://sourceforge.net/projects/rkward/forums/forum/165574/topic/4523913:

When I follow your directions, I get the message that I do not have access to
the script file (which is not true)
script::::file:///media/Iomega_HDD/FLUXPYR/EDDY_CURS/RFLUX/flux1_log.txt
 and the
help pages are not displayed (the titles are displayed, but not the contents),
just the following text:
Only help files, NEWS, DESCRIPTION and files under doc/ in a package can be
viewed
 but I think this is an entirely different issue.

When I encounter the error (which just happened again) and run
rk.restore.workplace(), the windows are closed and opened, but the problem
remains.

Which KDE pakage(s) do you refer to? Note I use gnome, I have those kde packages
that get installed for RKward. Most
of them 4:4.4.5-0

Agus