[rkward-users] [Help] RE: Rkward windows do not refresh

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu May 12 18:42:14 UTC 2011

The following forum message was posted by aloboaleu at http://sourceforge.net/projects/rkward/forums/forum/165574/topic/4523913:

Changes in the .RData file might have "solved" the problem, because (not having
updated) the problem does not happen anymore on any of the 2 machines.
Of all your questions, I can only answer 3:

[code]1) What happens when you close one of the tabs? [/code]
Nothing, no response

[code]Do all tabs fit in the tab bar, or do you get scroll-arrows on the tab
bar?[/code]
Yes, all tabs were fitting in the tab-bar

[code]One possibility is that the number of opened windows is what's causing
the problem. [/code]
I doubt it, I think I have some more help tabs opened.

I take note of the rest of your questions in case the problem appears again.
I regret not having posted the .rkworkplace fiel, I should have thought on that.

Thanks for your excellent support!

Agus