[rkward-users] [Help] RE: Rkward windows do not refresh

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed May 11 18:38:07 UTC 2011

The following forum message was posted by tfry at http://sourceforge.net/projects/rkward/forums/forum/165574/topic/4523913:

Hi!

I do not really understand what might be the cause of this issue, yet. However,
based on the symptoms, I have tried something in SVN. Please let me know, whether
you see any change with tomorrow's daily build.

Perhaps, before you update, could you do two more tests with your current version
for me?
1) What happens when you close one of the tabs?
2) What happens when you detach one of the windows? Does this fix the problem?
Does at least the detached window behave correctly?