[rkward-users] [Help] RE: Rkward does not open previous session

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Mar 29 08:14:04 UTC 2011

The following forum message was posted by aloboaleu at http://sourceforge.net/projects/rkward/forums/forum/165574/topic/4426474:

It works now, with two notes:
1. The script windows are "trembling" for a while, in particular the upper bar
of the window with the path and file name.
2. The welcome window closes automatically when the others are opened. Not sure
if this is intentional.

Question: why the command window is not setwd()d to the directory of the .RData
file?
This is always the first line of my scripts since I use rkward.
(i.e. setwd ("/media/Iomega_HDD/JLFdzT/FLAVIA") )
Thanks

Agus