[rkward-users] [Help] RE: Print button does not work on graphic window

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Mar 24 08:50:44 UTC 2011

The following forum message was posted by aloboaleu at http://sourceforge.net/projects/rkward/forums/forum/165574/topic/4410891:

Thanks
It prints with xpp. The problem is that the "Options" button of the xpp menu
that opens does not work well: if I select A4 the menu just closes with no action
(cannot even save the changed option). The next time that I select "print" in
the rkward graphic window, the xpp menu shows that the option remains unchanged
(Letter). But I can print.

I've also tried with okular, which works fine. It's probably the option I'm
going to keep.

Regarding the appropriate default, xpp seems the logical option because its
simpler, but if it crashes at selecting options...

Agus