[rkward-users] [Help] RE: Problems with ggplot2 in RKwad

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Mar 3 17:24:33 UTC 2011

The following forum message was posted by tfry at http://sourceforge.net/projects/rkward/forums/forum/165574/topic/4394509:

Hi!

Coincidentally, I had just fixed this in the development version, yesterday
(to be precise: in "trunk", only, i.e. this fix will not be included in the
upcoming version 0.5.5). So you could try the next daily build (if you like,
and if you have updated your Ubuntu, yet ;-) ).

Either way, despite the looks, this error message is harmless. The error does
not actually occur while evaluating your code, but rather while RKWard tries
to get some info about the object "p" that was created. In effect, the representation
of "p" in the workspace browser will be incomplete, but everything else should
be fine.

However, while toying with ggplot2, I found that these plots do not currently
get added to the plot history. This should be fixed in tomorrow's daily build
(but will not be fixed for 0.5.5, either).