[rkward-users] Show A4 Paper dimension

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Thu Jun 16 13:48:30 UTC 2011

Hi,

On Wednesday 15 June 2011, Sebastian Lerch wrote:
> Thus, my question is if there is any feature in rkward which I haven't
> found yet which may be able to show the printable part of the editor
> window, or indicate where an A4 paper would end.

there is no feature to indicate the printable area. However, I assume you will
be using a fixed sized font for your code examples, right? So you can:
1) Find out how many chars are printable in your desired font in your word-
processor.
2) Open a script window in RKWard. Select Settings->Configure Editor->Editing.
Set the static word wrap to the required number of chars, and check the "Show
static word warp indicator"-option.
Note that this will display an indicator, even if static word wrap is not
enabled, which is probably just what you are looking for.